50MM PUSH IN AERATOR
Aerator for Concrete Pools and Spas .
The SE708 Aerator can be used for a variety of purposes in your concrete pool or spa, including -
• Creating special effects when used in conjunction with a Spa Electrics lighting system.
• Assisting filtration by providing substantial water movernent and increasing the efficiency with which the filter is able to remove foreign materials.
• Creation of a soothing bubble action for tired aching muscles ( use with a variable speed control for added flexibilty ).
• Increasing the oxygen content of the water to help bring back that sparkle.
• Operation over an extended period of time in order to reduce water temperature ( some blowers may not be suitable ).
Performance of your Aerator is controlled by, and will vary with, the resistance built into the system.
Resistance may come in several forms, including:
• Depth at which the Aerator is fitted.
• Vertical "down pipe" length at the base of the Aerator. ( 100mm recommended )
• The distance of the blower from the pool or spa.
• The diameter of the pipe work, ie. 40mm - 50mm.
• The numbeF of changes in direction, ie. 45 0 / 900 bends required for connection.
• The blower power rating, eg 800watts / 1000watts