SQ GEMINI TWIN SPEED 1.0HP
• Ability to run pump during off peak electricity times.
• Super quiet operation in all installations.
• Proudly Australian designed & manufactured.
• Extremely reliable and proven induction motor technology for longevity
Unlike most multi-speed pumps the Gemini Twin is powered by a traditional induction motor that has been proven to stand the test of time. Most other ECO pumps on the market are DC. The Gemini Twin is a standard AC electric motor with a high & low speed winding.
The Gemini has the same plumbing as all model SQ/SQI Poolrite pumps so it will slot straight in.
The Poolrite Gemini is a two speed pump. To get the most savings, you should run it on low speed. The only time you need to use high speed is for backwashing or for vacuuming your pool.
Facts are that a typical 1.25HP pool pump costs approximately $600 per year to operate. The Gemini Twin, like all multi-speed pumps can slash these costs if operated effectively. But with the added benefits of proven motor technology and simple operation.
• Up to three (3) Years motor only
• 10 Years on pump housing
• 1 Year electronics (controls)
• 2 Years mechanical seal and all other components. More info.