VESTA 100 1HP
Vesta pumps are ideal for large domestic swimming pools with ancillary systems such as heating, in-floor cleaning, fountains, vacuum cleaning and swim jets.
Efficient Design The Vesta’s hydraulic design maximizes the output of the pump while minimizing turbulence. The pump’s efficient performance shortens run times and reduces energy consumption.
Engineered Durability Vesta’s pump body is manufactured utilising state of the art engineering plastic moulding with a single piece strainer pot and volute for extra strength.
Patented Secondary Seal Situated between the pump’s wet end and motor, a mechanical seal forms a seal around the motor shaft to prevent water from running out along the motor’s shaft. The mechanical seal is the wearing part of any pool pump. A mechanical seal may leak water if the pump is ever run dry or simply worn out. If a leaking mechanical seal is not replaced promptly, water will travel along the motor’s shaft and ruin the motor in a very short period of time. Vesta’s Secondary Seal protects the pump motor’s end shield from any water contact, by capturing any leaks and draining it out of the pump.
• Clear basket lid - easy visual inspection.
• 50mm quick connect barrel unions for UPVC pipe.
• High grade carbon/graphite mechanical seal with 316 stainless steel spring assembly.
• High performance motor:
o Fan cooled.
o Thermal overloadprotection
• Stable support base.
• Secondary seal - for extra protection.
• Secondary seal drain pipe.
• Hydraulically efficient impeller and diffuser design.
• Drain plugs.
• Strong single piece glass filled thermoplastic pump body.
• 2.1 litre strainer basket - capture debris and protects the pump’s impeller.
|Brand||Baker Hydro Sterling|
3 year warranty (Please refer to Waterco’s warranty terms and conditions)